Psalm: 90:09- We spend our years as a tale that is told

.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Item #59: Personalized Name Scripture File


Personalized name Scripture wall art in custom color - 8x10, high quality .pdf or .jpeg file for you to print at home or take to any printer. Deeply personal, this Scripture is a wonderful addition to any nursery or home! This 8x10 print is the perfect baby shower gift, nursery decor, baptism gift, confirmation gift, kid's room decor or great as an adoption or birthday gift!

This listing reflects only a sampling of color choices. The sky is the limit! I will absolutely work with you to get to coloring exact. This print looks wonderful in a beautiful mat and frame!


I love creating items that bring me joy knowing a lot of thought, time and care went into creating them.

About me: A former teacher, I am a Christian, stay at home mom to a beautiful and busy baby girl and the wife to the greatest husband on earth, seriously, the greatest.

You can follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HandmadeLaine

Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/handmadelaine

6 comments: