Psalm: 90:09- We spend our years as a tale that is told

.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Item #31: Choice of 8 x 10 print from Yellow Button Studio shop


Winner can choose any 8 x 10 print in Yellow Button Studio's shop. I saw the  "You are my Sunshine" print featured on Etsy and she just had to have it be a part of this auction. Another favorite of mine is "Let her sleep when she wakes up she will move mountains".

Here is just a small sampling of her prints. She can also customize a print to reflect the gender you need.



My name is Jessie Schneider and I am an illustrator and graphic designer living and working out of Saint Paul, MN. I love creating artwork made to brighten people's day. To keep up to date with what I am doing look for me here -













etsy - www.etsy.com/shop/yellowbuttonstudio
twitter - twitter.com/#!/yellow_buttons
website - www.yellowbuttonstudio.com 
blog - yellowbuttonstudio.blogspot.com/
Facebook - www.facebook.com/pages/Yellow-Button-Studio/360201634027818?ref=tn_tnmn

3 comments: