Psalm: 90:09- We spend our years as a tale that is told

.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Item #50: Alice in Wonderland Skirt


I squealed with delight when I saw this skirt! This darling Alice in Wonderland print skirt has an elastic waist for an easy fit. The fabric is made by Timeless Treasurers and is 100% cotton that has been pre-washed. It has a coordinating dots for the border and white rick rack to set it off.

Winner's choice on size.
12 mos 17-1/2" waist 7-1/2" length
18 mos 18" wasit 8" length
24 mos 18-1/2" waist 9" length
2T 19" waist 10" length
3T 19-1/2" waist 11" length
4T 20" waist 12" length
5 21" waist 13" length
6 22" waist 14" length

You can find Carol's shop here and I know you will just "Ohh and Ahh" over her cute fabrics especially all her Dr. Seuss items.
www.wickedcutekidz.etsy.com

I started Wicked Cute Kidz a year ago and have been going strong ever since. I love designing and making clothes for little girls as well as appliqued name pillows. My mother taught me how to sew when I was a little girl and I have been hooked ever since. It wasn't until I retired that I have been able to indulge my passsion again. I am about new ideas, quality fabric, and exellent workmanship. So you will constantly be seeing new things in my shop.

Carol

Wicked Cute Kidz also has Item #49 in this auction

Note: Carol will be away until until June 3rd then needs time to do the custom size so please note there will be a 4 week lead time on this skirt. 

3 comments: