Psalm: 90:09- We spend our years as a tale that is told

.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Item #48: Photography by Chanda: One Child Session

You are bidding for a photography session in the surrounding area of Charlotte, NC.

She has the June/July cover of "Little Ones" and her pictures are always highlighted in local Charlotte magazines. Chanda is a world-wide photojournalistic photographer serving the Carolinas and beyond.

Chanda is a rock star behind the camera and has donated a child session. Thank you for jumping in and being a part of our silent auction!

THE VALUE IS $300.00 AND IT IS FOR A FREE CHILD SESSION…  MEANING ONE SUBJECT WITH IN 20 MINUTES FROM HER HOME.



I have to say, I am blessed to do what I do. I wake up every day utterly thankfully and wholeheartedly grateful for the interest generated in my work and the subsequent invitations extended to capture life’s events. To be asked to be a part of a moment in your life that either has you laughing, crying, sighing, gasping, shouting and the whole gamut of emotion in between, is exactly the reason why I do what I do. It’s who I am and why I created Photography by Chanda.

Finding beauty in unexpected places,

Chanda K Pope,
www.photographybychanda.com
http://www.facebook.com/chanda.pope
6715 Colonial Garden Drive Huntersville, NC  28078
Phone 704.906.8739

Other Charlotte, NC and surrounding area auction items are #44-48

4 comments: