Psalm: 90:09- We spend our years as a tale that is told

.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Item #24: Sugar Blossom Bubble Romper- 6 months-5T


So sweet! I adore this romper! This little *Sugar Blossoms* turquoise print Bubble Romper has a shirred bodice and legs, strap ties & a large detachable hot pink flower pin. Easy fitting & perfect for the summer!

This romper will be re-created for you & is available in Sizes 6-9mos to 5t.



My name is Laura Futty and I am the sole designer, creator and seamstress behind "sweet tea for kids". I am a mother to two beautiful girls, Megan (8) & Emily (5), who are the inspirations for my designs. I'm a workaholic, tennis player, fabric addict & wife to a supportive husband.

I am a self-taught seamstress. Please feel confident with each and every item purchased from me, that all of my designs are professionally sewn, serged, and top-stitched as needed. All appliques are heat-bonded and stitched by me, and any embroidered items are sewn with a professional embroidery machine in my smoke-free home studio. I love creating custom orders, so please contact me with any requests for special events, vacations, birthdays, etc...!
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetteaforkids
https://www.facebook.com/sweetteaforkids
xoxo~
Laura


6 comments: