Psalm: 90:09- We spend our years as a tale that is told

.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Now to Plan B-via Mary Jane

    So Plan A of trying to sleep for 3-4 hrs. didn't work so I poured myself a cup of coffee in my Guangzhou Starbuck's mug. I am really getting myself into the "China mode" now! Plus, I am basically on their timezone the past few days. So what is one more all nighter in this adoption journey? Usually I am a pretty good and can push through a night or two with no sleep. But I think the broken sleepless nights and mental drain have caught up with me. My body is tired and my eyes are heavy but my stomach is flip flopping and my mind is wide awake. At least I tried to rest my eyes! My new plan is to now devour my box of pop tarts stay awake until around 4:30 am (I so hope Talia comes early or on time. Last time they were not too punctual!) and then fall asleep until 11:00 AM. We will see how that plan unfolds! There may be a delay in getting some pictures up! Todd will need some time to bond and I will be sleeping hopefully! ha! I know all my facebook and blog groupies are sitting on pins and needles with me to see her! Love you all!!

At least one person with Team Talia is getting some sleep!

Sugar and caffeine should do the trick!


No comments:

Post a Comment