Psalm: 90:09- We spend our years as a tale that is told

.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Say, what?! Discharged!

    Oh my it has been a whirlwind the past 48 hours!!!! I am so sorry I have not updated my blog more frequently. I definitely did better with Facebook - updating it every half hour! My little heart warrior princess just flew through recovery! I will explain in better detail the surgery and outcomes and just God's amazing hand in all the details in another blog  post this week but for now we are celebrating and rejoicing! Our baby's heart had a full repair and she is up walking, talking, eating and giggling! She did so good that we never even made it to the step down floor. We got discharged from the Cardiac Intenstive Care Unit today! She was ready to go home this morning! This is unheard of and the doctors and nurses were amazed.  My prayer warriors or "power rangers" as my father likes to call you well you outdid yourselves and so did our creator! Harper was basically running the floor by the time we left! She is one controlling girl and I know God has BIG plans for her! She still wants to be a doctor and I think I may know where her first internship will be! We even passed Penn Universtiy School of Medicine today in our taxi and she said, "Mommy I want to go to this school!" On a side note she was even upset that we were not in the same taxi as we were in when we went to the hospital. She asked, "Mommy where is my other taxi car? This is not the right one! I hope he knows where our hotel house is"! She is truly one of a kind!


 
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine."
Ephesians 3:20
 

1 comment:

  1. And people say there is no such ling as a mircle. If this isn't one then I don't know what one is! I have never heard of anyone going home this quickly. Praise to God! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete