Psalm: 90:09- We spend our years as a tale that is told

.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

The 8 Week Miracle!

     I think I blasted this story everywhere now but I had to pop it up quickly on this blog as well. What a way to start my morning! This is a prime example how God moves people in today's times to help other people, His children who need help!

    This was the family that I hosted a Matilda Jane fundraiser for last month. The family had leaped out in faith to adopt two girls that are clearly theirs...the only problem was money! Just days ago they were $30,000 short and only had a few weeks before their child would age out of China's adoption system. Well today they are almost fully funded thanks to an amazing selfless couple.

    Well my friend has some amazing news! Over the weekend she received an email from an anonymous young couple who had decided to give their entire proceeds of the sale of their house to bring home Diane's two aging out girls! They described in their letter how God had called them to orphan ministry, how they had come to read her blog, and how God made it clear to them through scripture that they were called to give to bring her girls home. Can you imagine that type of reckless abandonment (as David Platt would say!) to help someone else? Brings me to my knees!

   This was the verse in their bible study class last Sunday!

"With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all 34 that there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales 35 and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need" Acts 4:33-34

    Yes God could not have made that any clearer to them. If you seek for Him you will find Him, I promise!

    Can you just take a moment today and Thank God for moving mountains to bring home two children whose lives will now be saved and they will come to know Him. Can we just be thankful today for His abundant love and His provision for this family. After reading this story nothing should bring you down today...no sorrow or regretful thoughts, no worries, no anxiety...just happy, loving thoughts and prayers of Thanksgiving for the McCaslin's. Thank you Lord for your provision and being where we seek you, always!

    Here is their blog link to keep up with the family and their two daughters who are about to become a part of an amazing loving family in America! http://mylifeingodsgarden.com/

2 comments:

  1. My strength and renew hope is due to you tonight. My husband and I live in Louisiana and we waiting to adopt a special needs daughter in shanghai children s center. This is our first time to adopt and definly a journey driven by God himself. I was led to your blog tonight and reading all you posts the lord used them to give me strength and let me cry! We to chose our daughter by God leading us to a picture that we were lost in,connected to this sparkle and when the file was so over whelming that the agency even tried to talk us into a better fit ....we hear Gods voice! She was going to fall through cracks and be lost forever. I sent our letter in for her after each of us after special confirmation about her (my husbands being a date) and nine days later we received word that she was on hold for us and one week after that we received pre approval for her. Without a penny to accomplish what there Lord has asked of us we jumped out .....you know you can just step you have to jump! We did and trusting him each day so far! Our homestudy will be completed in two weeks and im already working hard towards your dossier. But oh I get weary! Reading your heart and sharing so many feelings hopes and dreams and seeing your beautiful girls faces, I am reminded that christ will see us through, this is really going to happen and our daughter will be in our arms one day. If he can led anyones heart to sale their home and give all of it to some else to bring their girls home he will continue to provide our adoption fees and travel. I thank you for letting God led your life so that you would encourage me to let him continue to led mine. I can't wait until I too am a success story with my sweet baby Bella. Thank u .... LaKasha
    ps.... I would love to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iwilladopt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete