Psalm: 90:09- We spend our years as a tale that is told

.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Talia's First Holiday-July 4th!

What a day! Our little firecrackers spent the day mostly outside playing with the water table and enjoying the Carolina sunshine! We also attended a Forever Family Day Anniversary party. How fitting for Talia's first party! A sweet little girl, Alana Grace, has now been home a whole year and yesterday she celebrated with her close family, friends and families that have adopted or are in the process of adopting. It was a wonderful celebration of our blessings-independence and family!



























And I'm proud to be and American,
 where at least I know I'm free.
 And I wont forget the men who died,
 who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
 next to you and defend her still today.
 ‘Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land,
 God bless the USA.

1 comment:

  1. What a pleasure and an honor to share in Talia's first holiday. Thank you for coming to our celebration.

    ReplyDelete